Tuesday, July 15, 2008

What im reading...


Anybody who knows me will know that I dont read.....ever. I buy motoring magazines and look at the pictures. I suppose I read threads on forums etc but it's not exactly taxing reading is it! Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I was in Borders and I picked up 'The Long Way Down' after watching Ewan McGregor and Charlie Boorman's 'Long Way Round' trip around the world documentary. Two of my favorite things, motoring and travelling combined in one book! Now if i had have known they made a DVD of Long Way Down I probably would have bought that rather than the book but at the time i didnt......looking back now, Im so happy! The book is FAAANNNTTTAAASSSTTTIIICCC!!



The book is presented step by step as they make their trip from John O Groats, through europe and northern africa, along the nile down to cape town. It makes very relaxed reading with the scottish and irish witty nature of these two best friends talking about the highs and lows along the way.

Definately worth a look!

1 comment:

Caoi said...

You can read??????